HOPE Curriculum and Activities Course-books
Brand: Learning Research Institute
This curriculum is described as the HOPE curriculum framework. The acronym HOPE, stands for Happiness, Optimism, Perseverance and Excellence.
- It provides holistic view of children’s learning.
- It is informed by multiple dimensions of children’s learning.
- It is based on play, child and family perspectives
- It recognizes culture as fundamental to learning.
- It contains ideas about critical thinking, risk-taking, curiosity and standard for quality practice.
- It links to the philosophy of self-sufficiency. It is not country specific and can be adapted and used by any country.
The HOPE Curriculum and activities course-books for kindergartens consist of 2 main parts: 1. Teacher guidelines/Manuals 2. Pupil’s course-books (English workbook level 1-6, Mathematics workbook level 1-6, Science workbook level 1-3, Pupil’s portfolio, Homework pockets).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the product.