Guidelines for submitting Proposals
1. Proposals should not exceed one page in length and must be in English. Proposals must be non-sales or marketing oriented.
2. Topics must be relevant and related to one of the following themes only:
- Main Theme
Evolutions and Transformation: in Vocational Education, STEM Education and Early Childhood Education.
Next-generation curriculum design has created academic qualifications in subjects as niche as virtual and augmented reality or commercial space operations. Today, as the 4th industrial revolution transforms the global landscape, the single career path is long gone. 65% of students today will be employed in a job that does not yet exist. How vocational education prepares to cope with the workforce transformation?
- STEM, Technology Tools & Coding
The U.S. system of graduate education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics has been the gold standard for decades. However, the current STEM education system has failed to change with the times and does not meet the needs of 21st century students. How about in Asia?
- Early Childhood
There is tension growing in early childhood education between an emphasis on higher learning standards, teacher-directed activities, and evidence-based instructional methods and maintaining active, dynamic and integrated learning experiences for young children. There is a question in which our existing values and beliefs, theories, and epistemologies about early childhood education can be transformed.
3. PDF files and word documents only will be accepted. Do not submit multimedia, rich media or links to external websites.
4. Presentation opportunities will be provided in both 30-minute and 60-minute formats. By submitting a proposal, you agree that you are committed to presenting at Asia Didac Forum if your proposal is selected by the Program Council.
5. Please ensure you are available to travel, Speakers are responsible for their travel arrangements and expenses. The organizer will host the speakers a 2-night accommodation at the official hotel.
6. The Asia Didac Forum language will be English.
Please submit your proposal to [email protected] with subject line ‘ADF 2019 Proposal Submission’ by 30 June 2019.
All submissions will be vetted by the Program Council. Chosen speakers will be notified from July 1-15, 2019.
For more information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]