International Education Awards
Worlddidac Association and Didacta Association believe international education builds a strong foundation of cultural understanding. These diverse cultures contribute language skills, new ways of thinking, new knowledge, and different experiences.
Worlddidac Asia is launching ‘International Education Awards’ to recognize schools in ASEAN who offer international education to help students increase their innovation, creativity and problem-solving skills as the result of cultural diversity being positively correlated to diverse experiences and perspectives.
We invite schools who provide international education in ASEAN to participate in “International Education Awards’ and be a part of international education community.
The prestige awards have 4S categories;
- Best Practices in STEM Education
- Best Smart Classroom
- Best Student Services and Facilities
- Best Safety, Sanitation and Health
Entry is free and open to all schools who offer international education.
- Submission Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Assessment: 15 July – 30 August 2021
- Result announcement: 1 September 2021
- Worlddidac Asia International Expo and Conference: 20-22 October 2021.